Google scholar page: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=T0gjSdoAAAAJ&hl=en
16. R. Cao, H. Wallrabe, K. Siller, A. Periasamy, Optimization of FLIM imaging, fitting and analysis for auto-fluorescent NAD (P) H and FAD in cells and tissues. Methods and Applications in Fluorescence 8.2 (2020): 024001.
15. R. Cao, H. Wallrabe, A. Periasamy, Multiphoton FLIM imaging of NAD (P) H and FAD with one excitation wavelength. Journal of Biomedical Optics 25.1 (2020): 014510.
14. K. Zaman, J. Knight, F. Hussain, R. Cao, S. K. Estabrooks, G. Altawallbeh, K. Holloway, A. Jafri, V. Sawczak, Y. Li, P. Getsy, F. Sun, T. Raffay, C. Cotton, J. L Brodsky, A. Periasamy, S. J Lewis, B. Gaston, S-Nitrosylation of CHIP Enhances F508Del-CFTR Maturation. American journal of respiratory cell and molecular biology 61.6 (2019): 765-775.
13. R. Cao, H. Wallrabe, C. Huang, S. Tan, D. Feith, Y. Xing, Y. Wang, J. Oberholzer, M. Kester, T.P. Loughran and A. Periasamy, FLIM Imaging of NAD (P) H to track metabolic changes of non-adherent leukemia cells using micro cell trapping arrays. Optical Biopsy XVII: Toward Real-Time Spectroscopic Imaging and Diagnosis. Vol. 10873. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2019.
12. J. Dai, Y. Xing, L. Xiao, J. Li, R. Cao, Y. He, H. Fang, A. Periasamy, J. Oberhozler, L. Jin, J. Landers, Y. Wang, and X. Li, Microfluidic Disc-on-a-Chip Device for Mouse Intervertebral Disc—Pitching a Next-Generation Research Platform To Study Disc Degeneration. ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering.
11. R. Cao, H. Wallrabe, K. Siller, S. Rehman, A. Periasamy, Single‐cell redox states analyzed by fluorescence lifetime metrics and tryptophan FRET interaction with NAD (P) H. Cytometry Part A. 2019, 95: 110-121.
10. C. Li, R. Cao, X. Xu, F. Li, Z. Zhang, F. Zu. Application Progress of Lensless Microscopy Imaging Technology for Point-of-Care Testing. Chinese Journal of Lasers, 2018, 45(2): 0207018 (Corresponding Author)
9. X. Xu, W. Ding, M. D. Abràmoff, and R. Cao, “An improved arteriovenous classification method for the early diagnostics of various diseases in retinal image.” Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 2017, 141: 3-9. (Corresponding Author) Link
8. R. Cao, P. Jenkins, W. Peria, B. Sands, M. A. Naivar, R. Brent, and J. P. Houston, “Phasor plotting with frequency-domain flow cytometry,” Opt. Express, 2016, 24(13): 14596-14607
7. X. Xu, W. Ding, X. Wang, R. Cao, M. Zhang, P. Lv, and F. Xu, “Smartphone-Based Accurate Analysis of Retinal Vasculature towards Point-of-Care Diagnostics,” Scientific Reports, 2016, 6
6. R. Cao, M. A. Naivar, M. Wilder, and J. P. Houston, “Expanding the Potential of Standard Flow Cytometry by Extracting Fluorescence Lifetimes from Cytometric Pulse Shifts,” Cytometry Part A, 2014
5. E. Dahal, R. Cao, P. Jenkins, and J. P. Houston, “High-throughput measurement of the long excited-state lifetime of quantum dots in flow cytometry,” Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging – Proceedings of SPIE Imaging, Manipulation, and Analysis of Biomolecules, Cells, and Tissues VI, p (2014)
4. R. Cao, V. Pankayatselvan, and J. P. Houston, “Cytometric sorting based on the fluorescence lifetime of spectrally overlapping signals,” Optics Express, 2013, 21(12): 14816-14831
3. A. Gohar, R. Cao, P. Jenkins, W. Li, J. P. Houston, and K. D. Houston, “Subcellular localization-dependent changes in EGFP fluorescence lifetime measured by time-resolved flow cytometry,” Biomedical Optics Express, 2013, 4(8): 1390-1400
2. Y. Li, R. Cao, X. Wu, J. Huang, S. Deng, X. Lu, “Hypercrosslinked poly(styrene-co-divinylbenzene) resin as a specific polymeric adsorbent for purification of berberine hydrochloride from aqueous solutions,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2013, 400: 78–87
1. Y. Li, J. Liu, R. Cao, S. Deng, X. Lu, “Adsorption of Myricetrin, Puerarin, Naringin, Rutin, and Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone Flavonoids on Macroporous Resins,” Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data,2013, 58 (9):2527–2537